Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Off To Jakarta Tomorrow ...


... only for 2 days. And hence begins the gruelling fieldwork of this super exciting multi-country research and film project we call "Across Asia".

Like its namesake, lots of travelling required. Really, I won't mind country-hopping at all if the timeline is not so squishy. Oh well, I'll have to settle for 2 countries then. Hope it'll be Egypt and Pakistan.

Hmm... whatever the combination is, wish there's Egypt in there somewhere. Will really love to see the land of the pharoah, although I highly doubt the chance to sneak some moments off to the pyramids. We'll just have to see.

I'd love to go to Korea too ... and I'm kinda excited about Jakarta. So near yet so far. This will be my first time in the city. Any strange city appeals to me.

And I'm already thinking of the air-conditioned single hotel room with a soft bed that caresses my fatigued muscles and the plump pillows that cradle my brain after an intensive week.

Only in preparation of an even more hectic schedule, all the way till June. Sheesh ...