Wednesday, February 14, 2007

爱: l<3ve is ...


Elvin ... thanks for helping me recall my youthful obsession.

Yes, Cowherd did. Oh, actually it was the Weaving Girl who threw the question at Cowherd, setting him into a mad frenzy of finding the meaning of love within the stipulated time so that he could remain in the race for the Weaving Girl's heart.

Hmm... what am I talking about? The romance of Cowherd and the Weaving Girl is legendary and everyone knows just how in love they are. What I am driving at is the Channel 8 drama, Happily Ever After, which puts this romance in modern times with a whole slew of twisted comedic moments. Do check it out, if you haven't - weekdays 9 PM v(^o^)v

It's my 31st V-Day, and the breakdown of this excruciatingly exciting day ... ha ha:
8 hours of work
3 mandarin oranges
2.5 pieces of bak kwa
1 bowl of instant duck porridge
1 hour of Elvin Ng (and happiness :)
1 spur of the moment recall of what Love Is ...

Love Is ... Daddy religiously cutting out the comic strip everyday and safekeeping them for me when I wasn't home. I didn't ask him to. I guess he must have noticed my obsession with the strip and continued to add to my collection even after I left for Singapore to study, so that Love Is ... intact. Thank you Daddy, I love you.

Happy Valentine's Day, y'all!