Sunday, February 18, 2007

猪您新年快乐!!!

d(~.~)b

As as long as I get to see Cowherd everyday. Missed him again yesterday - episode 9. Broke my heart. Thought he'd continue to be elusive for this entire time I'm home in Malacca (one whole week - unbearable!!), but oh wow, things went from the worst to the best today.

Reception was really good tonight. Though his screen appearance was for such a limited time, but enuf to satiate this hungry pining... hehe. Cut that out, I'm not actually desperate okie... but his zodiac sign being my lucky star this year, I'm counting my blessings on him ... (with him?) ... dream on (^o^)

Oh and he posted a new year message on the 15th actually which I completely missed, which would have made the missing of ep 8 so much less excruciatingly painful. Can tell a lot's on his mind about where he's headed. Like echoing my own mind. So I guess, our mental strength can help us achieve what we don't think we're capable of. Maybe I should be proving my worth rather than trying to weasel out of knotty situations, projects.