Saturday, December 20, 2008

What have I done today?


1. Watched Ratatouille (on Blu-ray ... whhheeeeee!!!!!). Finally!! And luving it!!!

2. Bought a second piece of a favourite top. Crazy girl! Sometimes I really marvel at myself. If I don't like something, there's no way in hell anyone can force it down my throat. But if I really like something, I obsess over it incessantly.

3. Got a long overdue haircut with mech highlights (dull green that's quite nice actually). In line with several research that show women opting for more conservative self expression in this time of recession (duller lipstick colour and longer skirt with earthier tones) ... okie ... now my hair goes from red to mech. I'm trendy!

4. Playing Little Big Planet, still trying to get past the ghost level. Gimme a break guys! Float away!