Sunday, March 09, 2008

Birthday Binge ...


... at New York, New York (Citylink Mall). The ambience was great, service awesome but the food was just so-so. Maybe cuz I'm not such a big fan of western food and I was piqued by their running out of Fisherman's clam chowder. I know I'm terrible; I get annoyed by the littlest of things. But the free cotton candy made up for it. Hehe ...


Anyway, if you plan on celebrating birthdays there, can consider signing up for its annual membership which costs $30 but comes with 10% discount on future meals and priority reservation. Upfront, you get a bottle of wine, $15 voucher which can be offset against the incumbent meal and any drink of your choice (gotta choose the most expensive of course!)

New York, New York - it's where I wanna be! Literally!

The famished birthday girl at work!

The seafood platter ... or what remains of it.