Friday, March 21, 2008

A breezy week


Last week had been a breezy one at work. Ok, what was already a short week was made shorter as I called in sick on Monday. Hehe ... had a slight flu but I really didn't have the energy and much less the will to fight the battles at work.

From Tue to Thu, our head of department was down with serious flu and was absent from work for 3 whole days. Hope she's getting better now cuz the things that need her attention are piling up. Her assistant, on the other hand, was on leave. So that left us literally headless ... but most delightfully so! Hahaha ...

Oh well, but work is a never-ending story. So today, I'm still busy doing up my report and pondering over a proposal - an exciting one that I kinda look forward to executing. Hope it works out!

Gambatte!