Tuesday, February 26, 2008

It's a small world!


So last Wednesday, I received an email from this person from Panasonic enquiring the work culture at my company. He had found my email googling because my company's website was down. I replied and so it seemed that he was scheduled for an interview on Friday. That was why he was trying to find out so much about the company.

Over the last few days, we corresponded a few times via office email (dangerous! I was quite relunctant in replying too truthfully) and this morning, he gave me his MSN because he wanted to ask more questions.

And that's how I found out that he's the younger brother of my ex-classmate! When he said he was from Malacca, I was already like, wah, 这么巧? Then, when he said I was same age as his sister, I asked for her name and it turned out that she's my ex-classmate! Lol ... his sis and I were not that close so I'm not sure if she remembers me.

It's just amazing how small this world can get and how big a part fate can play.