Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hey ... Happy Year of MICKEY!


So I realise I've been very inactive on the blog front this year. Hehe ... well, that's cuz nothing much, or rather, nothing exciting to update. The first month of 2008 flew by just like that. ZIP!!!

And now, we're into the second week of Feb. WHAT?!!! Oh boy, the Lunar New Year holidays are over just like that. I'm on leave tomorrow (though I had applied for my leave way before, the office won't be open tomorrow either cuz the best henggang day for this year falls on Tue so all staff are forced to take compulsory leave tomorrow. How unfair!).

Can't say I'm exactly looking forward to starting work in this supposedly fabulous year of the Mouse. Not because I adore Mickey, but it's true by feng shui terms that Dragons enjoy great fortune in the year of the Mouse cuz the most magnificent of the zodiac animals appears to be the chummiest with the hmmm ... for most people anyway, the pest that lurks the sewers of the world (perhaps with the exception of New York City where Ninja Turtles rule the sewers instead? Hehe ... oh but not to forget that they, too, have a RAT Ninja Shifu!)

Okie ... enough of my crap blog talk.
MAY EVERYONE ENJOY A PROSPEROUS YEAR OF THE MICKEY.
MAY ALL OUR DREAMS COME TRUE.
MAY WE ALL BE HEALTHY AND HAPPY
EVERY SECOND, EVERY MINUTE, EVERY HOUR OF THE DAY.