Monday, December 10, 2007

Won! Invites to Kinship II Xmas Bash


Hehe ... got a pair of tix to this Saturday's event. Think they give it out to whoever sent that email. Well, anyway, I might go if I have nothing better to do. But probably have to arrive early to secure the most upfront seat to see Elvin better.

Hahaha ... we'll see. Not too crazy about Elvin already but it could be really fun. Dunno if got any door gifts with 手足 goodies ... Also, since it's a pair, anyone care to join me? :)

I miss winning. There was once upon a time, I kept winning movie tickets from MediaCorp and MTV including a U2 DVD courtesy of MTV which I treasure and the Triwizard Cup from that Mediacorp waltz competition in conjuction with the release of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. But the one thing that I really wanna win from these media companies continues to elude me. Sigh ...

Well, that aside, good to be on a winning streak once more. It was the company's DnD last Friday and I walked away with a prize too ... not much, but it's half a iPod Touch. Hehe ... that's what I'll probably get if no one has any better use for the voucher!