Thursday, November 29, 2007

Married! My Childhood Playmate


That's my cousin. He's a year younger than me. And he's married today. Congrats!

Sigh ... how time flies. Still remember once upon a time, when we were too young for school, we always played raucous police-and-thief games modelled after our favourite Hong Kong TV series at my house while waiting for my aunt/uncle (who were teachers) to pick him up after school. Hope now he's not handcuffed by his wife! Haha ...

On the way back from work today, 3 ladies near me (who looked about my age, perhaps even younger) talked non-stop about the stress of taking care of their kids. Why is it that kids are the only topic mommies talk about? What about music, movies and hobbies?

Am glad I'm not one of them. Yet at the same time, I don't mind some love from a real soul mate ... hehe ...