Sunday, June 14, 2009

*NICE* 马雪阳 = Hanazawa Rui?


The Chinese F4 are here!!!

ROTFLMAO! Is this a joke? Okay, we had one last month when we were bumming around at Na's housewarming party ... why not a Southeast Asian F4? Burmese Hanazawa Rui, Singaporean Domyoji, Malaysian Akira, Thai Soujiro ... LMAO.

I guess the Chinese one's for real now although I don't quite agree with how the cast turned out.

The initial speculation was that these guys would be playing the key roles. Apparently, they're all participants of talent show Superboys (快乐男声) Oh ... I completely disagree with the choice of Makino. She's got the 欠鞭 (deserving a bash) face.

I'm not sure about the rest of F4 but I think some fans' earlier vote for 马雪阳 Mars (of 至上励合 - Top Combine, coincidentally my friend's cousin) to fill the role of Hanazawa Rui, my favourite F4, is better than the producer's eventual choice. He is quite a looker, isn't he? Plus he's a trained violinist and plays 3 other musical instruments - goes to the
Sichuan Conservatory of Music too. I personally think this kid would make a pretty kickass Rui!



But alas, it didn't turn out this way ... it could be that these guys turned down the roles, choosing to concentrate on the music instead. Bravo to them!

... so when's the Southeast Asian version coming? ROTFLMAO ...