Sunday, March 29, 2009

I observe ...


"She's a researcher ... she knows everything!" I started to argue that I didn't know everything. "Well, ok, but you observe everything right?"

Well, yeah ... I can't really say no to that. Sometimes, I observe a little too much for my own good. I see details that people do not. The details irk me sometimes, and people find it hard to understand why things are wrong when the details are not in sync while I find it difficult to explain what people cannot see. When seeing is believing, what comes after observing?

Therefore, I choose to feel. I believe wholeheartedly that love is when two people are inexplicably attracted to each other, when the invisible bond cannot be rationalised, much less observed. By that, of course I don't mean love at first sight all the time, for only time can tell if the feeling grows or wanes, and yet still is impossible to rationalise. I believe in placing faith in the "feeling", but for most, when seeing is believing, where does feeling take us?