Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Wednesday Woes


Exactly a month ago, when we were on the bus traveling to Wang Jiang Lou in Chengdu, and many people were on the streets - waiting at the bus stop, walking, cycling to work in their usual slow pace, a thermos of tea in the front baskets of their bicycles; I thanked God I was not one of those poor office workers who would be stuck in their miserable cubicles till evening while I had my leisurely tour of the city.

This morning, sitting at my cubicle, I am exactly one of them that I pitied.

Sorry for these early ramblings; it's just one of those days when you find yourself awake on the wrong side of the bed. Plus it's raining outside and I'm listening to some sad music on my Nano (which will soon be converted into the Nano Phone!). And my coffee is too sweet.

G'day y'all ...