Thursday, June 28, 2007

Bored: Writing Presentation Transcript


Whoever heard of writing a presentation transcript? A post-presentation transcript, at that.

One of the many crappy necessities that come with the perks of the job. I asked why it was needed, if it was simply a waste of time. The argument was that if a third person were to present, he'll know what to say.

Yeah right. Like that's gonna happen. But ok, I'll accept that in goodwill, since there's not very much I'm doing right now at work. Still in sort of a honeymoon period.

Oh, aside from revising the additional hours request forms umpteen times since Monday! Can you believe that? Something is really very wrong in the admin system here ...

Otherwise, I'm really looking forward to the next leg of my project.

Bangladesh, Turkey, Vietnam, China, Thailand ...