Thursday, April 15, 2010

Excitement!


Oh my GOD! This is the biggest rush of adrenaline I've had in a while.

KC, with whom I haven't been in touch since 2007 while chatting with him as the strike at Karachi happened outside The Sheraton where I stayed, MSNed me cuz of the countdown to Expo in my nick.

Ok, that's nice right, after all, a long time ago, I kinda had a little crush on him. He's cute ok ... Haha, but it's the next thing he told me that made my jaw drop.

KC: im in shanghai
KC: are u counting down to the expo here?
Me: yep, counting down
KC: Im working for Disney Shanghai at the moment
Me: (jaw dropped) OOOH happening!!!
KC: working here as a Creative Consultant
Me: Any vacancy??

Oh man, and he never wanted to work for Disney. He never wanted to work for anyone but himself and such a talented guy, he's got a number of great works under his belt. In fact, Disney approached him after he produced LaMB. I'm so proud of him!