Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Just another girl


Looking at the photos of Johnson and Laura's proposal honeymoon in the Maldives, the broad smiles of the happy couple against the azure blue sea and sky with hardly a thin line of horizon separating the two ... hah ... somewhat like Laura's pretty 3-tier blue skirt ...

I'm thinking.

Marriage may not be a bad thing. For me.

Maybe it's time.

Maybe I can handle a life for two. Maybe three.

Maybe I can be less precise with my morning routines, less calculative with the exact minutes I spend on washing up, dressing up just so I could sneak in a few more minutes of beauty sleep.

Maybe it's just the magic of Christmas sprinkling over me. It must be the 'kissing under the mistletoe' crap.

Maybe I'm finally tired of being alone, not especially when NSYNC sing 'You Don't Have To Be Alone (this Christmas)'.

Maybe ... or not? ... I'll be ready to trade in this freedom of packing my bags and sprinting off into a distant land of beautiful strangers. But maybe I can share it with someone dear.

Hah ... maybe I'm just another girl.