Sunday, November 30, 2008

New toy! Merry Christmas!



Been lusting after this ever since I saw WALL-E ... hehe ... what's the connection? Just so I could watch my favourite movie of the year on Blu-ray! Placed my order for WALL-E, Kungfu Panda, Ratatouille and Cars on Amazon just last night ... should have done so much earlier cuz *FREE* Super Saver shipping takes 5 - 7 days ... add shipping from Oregon to Singapore ... oh man, it'll be 2 weeks before I get the discs (that means tough luck for next week's long weekend!)

Oh well, at least it'll be in time for Christmas rite? Hmmm ... this is the third consecutive Xmas I've got myself electronics for Christmas (2006 - the sexy iPod Nano PRODUCT (RED) and the super duper Canon Ixus 850, 2007 - the ultra gorgeous Samsung 40-inch LCD TV and 2008 - the one that resembles the love of WALL-E's life *Eve* Ceramic White PS3 (I asked the girl if she had white in stock at SITEX where I picked it up, or else I won't be getting it! Ho ho)

For now, I'll just be content with LittleBigPlanet and F1, polishing my motor skills hehe ...