Saturday, April 26, 2008

Library Addiction?


Think I'm addicted to the National Library at Bras Basah (one of a million changes I notice are taking place in me. I never used to like libraries. Especially not spending long hours in them. But then, I'm changing as a person ... for better or for worse, we'll see ...)

So here I am again ... continuing the research I was doing last week, although it's not entirely necessary this week and I could have stayed home, perspiring in the intense afternoon heat (don't like the thought of contributing to global warming so refrain from air-con until I cannot tahan ... hehe ...)

So I've chosen to escape to the cool tranquility of the National Library (see, it's okay if others are contributing to global warming cuz with or without me, it's happening anyway right?)

Besides, where I am, it's the spot with a view. So why not?