Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sorry I've been so MIA


Gosh, I've heard this so much these days I really hate to say it myself because it hurts, but I'm saying it now because that's exactly what I am.

Sorry I've been so MIA.

I guess this blog is a part of my existence in Singapore. I left here when I left Singapore, and experimented with MSN Spaces, which closed and migrated to Wordpress. So I switched to Wordpress, which was accessible during the first couple of weeks in Shanghai, but was blocked thereafter. So around Christmas, my friend sent me a proxy server program so now I can get around the GFW and access everything from the outside world just fine (FB, YouTube, Wordpress, Blogger ... the works)

So technically, I can continue blogging here. But I really had started documenting my new life in Shanghai on Wordpress, and it does say A Collection of Wanton Thoughts in Shanghai. So I guess, for now till I don't know when, see you there.