Wednesday, July 28, 2010

坚持。固执。不甘心。


Sometimes, you feel like there is a certain invisible force much larger than yourself pulling you in one direction. The direction of your choice. It's like pieces are beginning to fall into the right places. But just short of the finishing line, or like a pile of beautifully constructed Jenga blocks, before the final few pieces complete the whole, the beautiful formation falls apart. Yet, that strange force still pulls you in the same direction.

And you fall into a vortex of emotional turmoil. You are allowing it. You're still choosing, painfully limping on this road of uncertainty. Do you take a road of persistence, surrender, or refusal to be resigned to the hard facts that fall before your very eyes? Do you (want to) believe in the strange force?

I seek answers. I am getting none. I once said, that is why life is interesting. I guess that is what I will hold to. Like ephemeral sakuras. So precious, enjoy it. Live it, and behold every fold that opens as they float onto my palm. I like pleasant surprises. Throw away the sadness.